Inspired by the time Steve Jobs drowned the first iPod prototype.
The engineers presented the very first completed iPod prototype to Steve Jobs for his approval. Jobs played with the device, scrutinized it, weighed it in his hands, and promptly rejected it.
It was too big.
The engineers explained that they had to reinvent inventing to create the iPod, and that it was simply impossible to make it any smaller. Jobs was quiet for a moment. Finally, he stood, walked over to an aquarium, and dropped the iPod in the tank. After it touched bottom, bubbles floated to the top.
“Those are air bubbles,” he snapped. “That means there’s space in there. Make it smaller.”
Sometimes the engineering on the inside
is just as beautiful as the shell on the outside.
This hybrid case combines a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides. It fits your phone perfectly, and protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
• Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid, durable polycarbonate back
• Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
• Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone’s functions
• Easy to take on and off
• .5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone’s screen and camera from scratching on surfaces